Sonic Suite Companion
Sonic Suite Companion is a program that you have probably heard of at least a dozen times if you have been working with computers in recent years. This is software from Sony Suite 3, but it’s only available by ASUS to fulfill a specific purpose on your computer.
You may be wondering if Sonic Suite Companion can be trusted. There will always be concerns about the safety and efficiency of the software, despite all the recent improvements.
Some people may say this program is dangerous or a virus. However, there are many different opinions. This is why I created this post to clarify all your questions and provide a comprehensive overview of Sonic Suite Companion.
What is ASUS Sonic Suite?
Sonic Suite 3 is the ASUS company’s computer software. It was created to allow the modification of audio effects software by the end-user via the GUI interface.
Sonic Suite Companion, in other words is an audio engine plug-in which provides many high-quality audio processing tools to be used in your music production projects. Sonic Suite Companion lets you bypass limitations of native audio engines on your workstation to achieve professional results.
You will have a completely different experience listening to music in your own home than if it were on a bus, in a restaurant or on the street. Sonic Suite Companion can also be used to adjust the sound coming from your computer’s speakers using its intuitive and simple UI.
It only collects data to improve and verify programs that are intended for use by users. This data includes:
- The success or failure of an installation
- What settings were chosen during the installation process?
- The time it takes to install the item.
- Version number of the program.
- The Windows version running on your computer
Sonic Suite Companion can be used as a safe backup.
How do I Get Rid of Sonic Suite?
You can completely remove Sonic Studio III from Windows Key > Windows Settings Icon Settings> Applications. Restart Windows. It is possible that you will need to delete the entire Asus Sonic Suite.
Can I Uninstall Sonic Suite Companion?
Do you want to remove Sonic Suite Companion from your computer? Many people are tired of the Sonic Suite Companion and have sought out the easiest and fastest way to remove it. It’s not difficult and is similar to uninstalling other programs from your computer. These steps will help:
- Close Sonic Suite Companion, if it is running.
- Open the Windows Start Menu.
- Select Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Choose Sonic Suite III from the installed programs list and click Uninstall.
- Click Yes to confirm you wish to remove Sonic Suite Companion.
- Next, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Restart your computer.
Can I Uninstall ASUS Sonic Suite Plugins?
You can remove Asus Sonic Suite Plugins by using the Add/Remove Program option in the Window’s Control Panel.
- For Windows 8, click the Start menu and then click Control Panel. Next, select Programs.
- Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click on Uninstall a program.
- Windows XP – Click Add or Delete Programs.
- Click the Asus Sonic Suite Plugins program to open it. Next, do the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click on Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click on the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to your right).
- Follow the prompts. The progress bar will show you how long it takes to get rid of Asus Sonic Suite Plugins.
How do I Use ASUS Sonic Studio?
Sonic Studio III offers a variety of audio controls including Smart Volume, Bass Boost and Treble Boost. Voice Clarity can be adjusted as well as Reverb and Surround. Surround is a dedicated 2-channel headset that offers the best virtual surround technology.
How do I Uninstall ASUS Sonic Studio?
Select the Full installation type. To uninstall Sonic Suite Companion after your drivers have been installed, launch Sonic Suite Companion from the tray icon and then click Uninstall Companion.
You can choose the Realtek Only installation type. The Equalizer in Realtek Audio Control/Console won’t work (present and not functional), since it is based upon SS3 APO (hardware), and that SS3 APO SW Driver isn’t installed.
How do I Install Sonic Suite 3?
Follow these steps to reinstall Sonic Studio 3 UWP.
- Download the driver from ASUS Official Support Site
- Select Model name -> OS -> Others: Nahimic Component Driver
- Open the folder for Nahimic Component driver. Right-click on installAPO, and select Run as administrator.
- Restart your computer.
- Download Sonic Studio 3 UWP via the ASUS Official Support Website.
- Select Model name -> OS ->Utilities : Sonic Studio 3 UWP
- Restart your computer.
How do I Turn off Sonic Audio?
There are three options to turn off Sonic Audio.
Turn off Sonic Audio Via Settings
- Type spatial into the Search box to open Device Properties interface.
- Click the dropdown menu under the Spatial sound section to select Windows Sonic Headphones.
- To turn it off, repeat step 1. Change Windows Sonic for Headphones off.
Turn off Sonic Audio Via Control Panel
- Type control panel in the Search box to access the Control Panel application.
- Select Hardware and Sound > Sound
- Right click on your active audio device, select Properties, and then open the Spatial Sound tab. To turn Windows Sonic for Headphones off or on, you can use the dropdown menu.
Turn off Sonic Audio Via the System Tray
- You can also right-click on the audio icon located in the system tray (in your bottom-right corner).
- Next, go to Spatial sound off > Windows Sonic for Headphones.
Can I Delete Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer?
Simply type “regedit”, right click Start, click Run, and then enter regedit. Search Sonic Studio’s registry [Edit > Find] to delete any keys or values found by the Find tool. You can also search for Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer and Nahimic and delete any key/value you find.
What is Ss3svc32 EXE?
Sonic Suite3’s SS3svc32.exe service is included in Sonic Suite3. It is an ASUS motherboard-based service that is automatically installed on all ASUS computers. It works with the audio functionality of your computer, just like Realtech HD audio drivers. After the computer is started up, Sonic Suite 3 will be installed. A message from Windows User Control will prompt the user to confirm that they wish to run the service.
This can be quite annoying. This is because SS3svc.exe may be using outdated certificates and therefore it is not a trusted server. Windows updates flag old certificates as invalid and will not verify them.
Conclusion: Sonic Suite Companion
Sonic Suite Companion helps you make the most of your Sonic audio effects. With a simple and intuitive interface, the app lets you take full advantage of all your sound’s features. Sonic Suite Companion is compatible with nearly all versions of Windows OS and macOS 10.6 or higher.
FAQ: Sonic Suite Companion
Is Sonic Suite Companion virus-free?
Sonic Suite Companion can be trusted as a safe and legitimate program. There is no evidence that would support this. You can check multiple antivirus programs’ reports to determine if it is a virus.
You’re good to go if they agree it’s safe. It is safe because we have not received a virus report for any files that are related to this product. If you’re still not convinced, scan the file with VirusTotal. This authoritative service analyzes suspicious files using nearly fifty different anti-virus scanners.