How to Connect Beats Headphones to Smartphone
Beats Wireless eliminates the need to tangle your headphone wires. Pairing your Beats Wireless to a device is easy and can be done in just a few steps. They can be connected to any device with an embedded Bluetooth function. We’ll show how to connect Beats headphones to smartphone devices in this article.
How to connect Beats Wireless and an iPhone
It takes only seconds to connect wireless headphones and an iPhone. These are the steps to pair your Beats Wireless headphones with your iPhone.
- After pressing and holding down the power button, turn on your headphones.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- To turn on Bluetooth, toggle the switch
- Look for Beats Wireless in the “My Devices” section.
- Once your iPhone has been paired with your Beats Wireless, you will see the “Connected” message to the right. These can be used immediately.
You can also quickly turn Bluetooth on your iPhone by simply swiping from bottom to top. Just tap on the Bluetooth icon located next to Wi-Fi icon and Bluetooth will turn on for your device.
Beats Wireless is more convenient when connected to your smartphone. You can then take them wherever you like. Be sure to keep your iPhone within reach. You can only have one Beats Solo 3 model at a time.
How to connect Beats Wireless with an Android Device
It is simple to pair your Beats Wireless with an Android smartphone. These steps will help you pair your Beats Wireless to your Android phone.
- Go to Settings on your Android phone.
- You will find “Device connectivity” on the menu.
- To turn the switch on, toggle the switch.
- You can click on the “Pair a New Device” option.
- Look for Beats Wireless in the list.
- Select the “Pairs” option.
You can also quickly activate Bluetooth on Android by simply swiping from the middle of the screen. This will open an App Drawer from which you can enable Bluetooth.
To disconnect these devices, simply turn off Beats Wireless. They will automatically connect to the device they last connected when you turn them off.
What do you do if your Beats Wireless doesn’t recognize your device?
It is possible to experience problems when connecting devices (Android or iPhone, Mac, etc.). Beats Wireless. It happens most commonly when Android devices or other devices fail to recognize Beats wireless. Sometimes it is impossible to pair two devices, even if they worked perfectly the first time. These are some of the options available to you in order to fix this issue.
- Beats wireless is limited in its ability to connect one device at once, as mentioned above. You should disconnect Bluetooth of Beats wireless from devices connected to in the past, and then reconnect.
- Turn off Beats Wireless. Hold the power button down for a while to turn it on again.
- Make sure your Beats Wireless headphones have been charged. You might experience problems with the connection if the battery is low.
- Start your Android or other device to connect to Beats Wireless.
- Your Bluetooth driver needs to be updated.
- Make sure to check the sound settings for your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
- Make sure both devices are within reach
Improve Your Listening Experience with Beats Wireless
Beats Wireless can pair with any Bluetooth enabled device. Beats wireless headphones can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled device. You can listen to music and watch videos, as well as follow online lectures, play games, and many other activities. Enjoy the superior audio quality without getting tangled up with wires.
How to Connect Beats Headphones to Smartphone: FAQ’s
How do I fix my Beats Wireless not connecting to my device?
Bluetooth connectivity issues can happen. This can mean that your Beats headphones won’t be recognized by your phone, computer or laptop. Sometimes, the devices may not be able to be connected again even though they worked well the first time they were paired.
Beats headphone only for smartphones?
Beats Wireless can pair with any Bluetooth enabled device. Beats wireless headphones can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled device. You can listen to music and watch videos, as well as follow online lectures, and play video games. Enjoy the superior audio quality without getting tangled up with wires.